Friday, December 10, 2010

Sayonara Sale Update

Please be advised that the following items are sold:

iMac
Fridge
Dresser
Microwave
Washing Machine
Printer
Table
Bookshelves

All other items are still available.

Please note that the duvet on the bead is a Hungarian Goose Down Duvet.  It is exceptionally warm and light.  Available for ¥10000.  Purchased for ¥50000.

Also, a Takamine cut-away guitar is available for ¥4000.  It is old and has some general wear and tear, but it has a beautiful sound.

An amplifier and speaker set is also available.  In great condition, specs can be found at http://au.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=4&subcategory=789&product=10733&listby=usage
I am asking ¥6000 for the set.  Like new!

I look forward to more inquiries!  Everything must go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi -- I'm interested in the duvet, the iron set, the water containers, one of the metal shelves/holders, the rice cooker, One Hundred Years of Solitude, and possibly the washer/dryer.
    Click on my profile pic to get to my email address to contact me. Thanks!
    Flo

    ReplyDelete